Physical Therapy in Plaistow for Hand Conditions
Welcome to Pinnacle Physical Therapy's guide to Finger Fusion.
Arthritis of the finger joints may be surgically treated with a fusion procedure. A fusion keeps the problem joints from moving so that pain is eliminated.
This guide will help you understand:
- what parts make up the finger joint
- why this type of surgery is used
- how the operation is performed
- what to expect before and after surgery
- Pinnacle Physical Therapy’s guide to rehabilitation after surgery